Industrial Labels/Durable LabelsGrand Rapids Label has extensive experience in creating durable industrial solutions that are specially designed to withstand exposure to water, sunlight, extreme temperatures, multiple chemicals, and the test of time. Our durable custom labels will ensure that all safety and operational information is clear and easy to read throughout the life of the product. We offer complete printing capabilities to meet your needs, and can print your labels on nearly any material you may require.
Industrial Label Solutions
- Harsh Environment Labels: Industrial environments are some of the harshest around, and your products and equipment need labels that can withstand these challenging conditions. Our harsh environment labels are designed to stay attached and remain readable in the face of chemical exposure, extreme temperatures, severe abrasion, and more.
- Unique Adhesives & Custom Coatings: To ensure that your labels stay affixed to the substrate and maintain readability, our dedicated, in-house lab will work to develop, test, and verify new adhesives and coatings. We can provide a custom solution for even the toughest challenges.
- Complex Label Construction: Industrial labels often require a variety of features in order to deliver the performance that their application needs. We can meet your most complex requirements, combining die cut windows, paint masking features, security options, and more in a single label.
- Click here for more label solutions.
Industrial Label Products
- Variable Data Labels: For part tracking, inventory control, and other critical processes, we provide custom variable data labels. We offer numerous options to help you communicate the data you need in the way your process requires: sequential numbering, linear barcodes, 2D barcodes, and more.
- On-Demand Printing: If you need a fast and easy to use solution for printing labels onsite, you need Grand Rapids Label's thermal transfer and direct thermal labels. Our on-demand labels provide durability, reliable adhesives, and other high performance features designed to withstand even the toughest industrial applications.
- Safety Labels (GHS/CLP): We offer custom GHS and CLP labels for all industrial safety labeling applications. Our safety labels combine high visibility and universally-understood GHS and CLP graphics with customized designs and shapes to meet your unique needs.
- Environmentally-Friendly Labels: Grand Rapids Label is a leader in green, eco-friendly label production processes, and the first company in the world to receive L.I.F.E. certification from the Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute. Our company-wide green program ensures the continuous improvement of our environmental and health safety standards.
- Click here for more label products.
Industrial Label Services
Our industrial customers need more than just high quality labels—they need a full-service, single-source label provider they can depend on for their most challenging applications. With that in mind, we offer comprehensive label services that enable us to give you custom labels that meet your specifications and exceed your expectations. We offer:
- Complete inventory management programs, including VMI and more, to get you the labels you need, when you need them
- Advanced quality control throughout the production process to ensure that you receive the best-performing labels possible
- An in-house label adhesive and coating lab that develops new solutions for demanding industrial labeling requirements
- A dedicated, in-house pre-press department that helps optimize your label designs
- On-demand printers, label dispensers, label blanks and more from the Labeling Systems Group
Industrial Label Quality Certifications
The industrial market is subject to a wide range of quality rules and regulations. To give you custom industrial labels that meet the quality requirements of your unique application, we certify to:
Contact Us for Custom Industrial Label Solutions
Grand Rapids Label serves clients in all industrial markets, delivering top quality custom labels that meet even the most demanding requirements. Request a quote on the durable industrial labels you need, or contact us for more information.
Solutions and Systems