Food & Beverage LabelsThe team at Grand Rapids Label are proven experts in creating all types of labels, for all types of food and beverage packaging. We can provide custom labels that resist temperature extremes or variations, withstand exposure to moisture, hold up under constant squeezing, actually contact the product itself, or address other unique requirements.
Our Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and our American Institute of Baking (AIB) Superior Certification allows us to tackle your toughest challenges, including direct food contact labels.
With comprehensive label converting capabilities, we can accommodate anyone from large national manufacturers to small local businesses, with runs of any size.
Food & Beverage Label Solutions
- Unique Adhesives & Custom Coatings: Our in-house lab develops innovative adhesives and coatings for tough food and beverage packaging challenges. We've provided FDA-approved solutions for direct food contact, new options for liquid submersion, cooler and freezer solutions, and much more. We will work with you to create the perfect adhesives or coating for your label.
- Complex Label Construction: From eye-catching holographic film labels for uniquely-shaped packages to peelable and resealable labels that serve as package closures to labels that are printed on special corrugated cardboard-style material and serve as the entire packaging of your food product, we can deliver complex custom labels that meet even the most challenging design requirements.
- Custom Die Cutting: Food and beverage packaging comes in all shapes and sizes. You need labels that not only fit your package, but also provide all the product information your customers need to see. We can provide custom die cut labels with the right look, feel, and material for your product packaging.
- Advanced Label Printing Technologies: Most likely, your products' labels play a big part in your merchandising and branding efforts. Therefore, it's important that they look their best. Thanks to our state-of-the-art digital printing technology, you can rest assured your food and beverage labels will have the bold colors and high quality print registration your designs demand.
- Click here for more label solutions.
Food & Beverage Label Products
- Variable Data Labels: We provide variable data labels with sequential numbering, linear barcodes, QR codes, or custom data options to communicate your important product data in the format you need. Our variable data labels are ideal for product tracking, inventory control, and more.
- Green Labels: We work hard to deliver eco-friendly solutions for our customers' labeling projects, with a company-wide green program that ensure continuous improvement of our environmental and health safety standards. We are the first company in the world to receive L.I.F.E. certification from the Tag and Label Manufacturers Institute.
- Click here for more label products.
Food & Beverage Label Services
It takes more than just high quality labels to stand out from the pack in the food and beverage label industry. To truly set Grand Rapids Label apart from the competition, we provide comprehensive label services that enable us to provide the best quality labels and the best customer experience you'll find anywhere. We offer:
- An in-house pre-press department to optimize your label designs and ensure that all colors, graphics, and other visual aspects are 100% perfect
- State-of-the-art quality control throughout the converting process to guarantee that your labels meet or exceed your quality requirements
- On demand print-and-apply solutions from the Labeling Systems Group, including automatic label applicators, thermal label printers, and more
- A dedicated, in-house label adhesive and coating lab that develops and tests custom solutions for demanding food and beverage packaging applications
- Complete inventory management programs, including VMI and more, to get you the labels you need, when you need them
Food & Beverage Label Quality Certifications
Food and beverage packaging and labels must meet some of the strictest standards of any industry, especially for direct food contact applications. To give you custom food and beverage labels that meet these quality requirements, we can provide labels for:
- A.I.B. (American Institute of Baking)
- and other quality certifications for direct food contact
Contact Us for Custom Food & Beverage Label Solutions
If you're looking for durable, high quality solutions for your complex food and beverage labeling challenges, look no further than Grand Rapids Label. We are the single-source supplier you need for all your food and beverage labels. Request a quote on custom labels for your food and beverage applications, or contact us for more information.
Solutions and Systems